-The Game develops child’s memory and communication skills.
-The cards will retain their original appearance for a long time thanks to thick paper, laminated surface and rounded corners.
-With the help of cards, you can play a regular game that develops memory, learn animals and colours.
24 cards (12 paired images).
Width: 8 cm
Height: 8 cm
Packed in a cute cardboard box suitable for recycling.
This game is a great family card game. Younger players are often able to compete with older players because they can be very good at memory-based games.
-The objective is to collect the most pairs of cards.
– Shuffle the cards and lay them on the table, face down, in rows.
– The youngest player goes first. Play then continues in a clockwise direction.
– On each turn, a player turns over any two cards (one at a time) and keeps them if the cards match (for instance, two pandas)
– If they successfully match a pair they get to keep the cards, and that player gets another turn.
– When a player turns over two cards that do not match, those cards are turned face down again (in the same position) and it becomes the next player’s turn.
– The trick is to remember which cards are where.
– The person with the most pairs at the end of the game wins.